Thursday 25 October 2012

F

So - I'm new to all this blogging... Well, new to starting my own blog. I have a bit (underestimate) of an addiction to reading blogs - it's how i spend most my hours of procrastination. I'm in my third year of university and currently suffering from REGULAR BREAKDOWNS ABOUT WHERE MY LIFE IS GOING! What I want to do? Where Im heading? What I can do? [Brick Wall]

I guess you could say I'm in that transitional period of student to real world. Let me tell you, the real world is terri-fucking-fying. So hey, lets postpone life further and start a blog. 


Welcome to FFLECKED  - pretty much an appreciation site for the nineties - probably going to throw in a lot about clothing, DIY's, ranting, breakdowns about the future (have I just covered that?) food etc etc etc.
Eeeeek, nervous.


F x 

No comments:

Post a Comment